Spaetzle!

So I have been craving spaetzle ever since we went to Adam and Kenices's for dinner, so I had Sean make us some for dinner tonight. I was so impressed with his cooking skills that I had to record it. He was cooking the batter, draining the spatzel, frying the spaetzle, caramelizing the onions, and making the gravy all at the same time! What a wonderful husband I have! A few days age Sean and I were making Wontons and he was finished making his 20th wonton, while I was still on my 5th! Sean is very unique, he can pick things up in no time and excels at it, I'm better at plodding along, which is why I'm so impressed with him. Hes a whiz! Anyway, I was so impressed that he could do all this that I recorded it. Please forgive my poor narration skills.



Oh and that big bucket I pointed the camera at is whats left our 50 lbs bucket of flour. We are going thru it pretty quick! This was the very yummy finished product:

3 Response to "Spaetzle!"

  1. Brent Johansen Says:

    Yum, yum good. Great blob!!! So when are you coming to Cincinnati to cook some for us. Love you guys.

  2. Unknown Says:

    At long last I figured out how to post a comment. I had to resign up for gmail because I am a goofus but it worked. I love your blog almost as much as I love you both. I love the pictures. They are so beautiful. So can everyone read my comments? If so I guess I shouldn't say bad things about Barbara! Teehee. I feel like I have joined the main stream of technology by being able to do this! Which really just means that it is totally antiquated. Will you write back to me?

  3. sean Says:

    Brent, we are prepared to make spaetzle at any given time. We won't even need advance notice of your visit. :)

    Gee! If it takes antiquity for you to do something, moving to Utah was antiquated many years ago. :D

    We love you all too!

Post a Comment