This is for you, dad.

So this video is really bumpy and the house is a mess, but dad wanted to see what the apartment looks like, so here is the preview. Hopefully I will get another post up soon that will have a less bumpy video when the apartment is cleaner.... *** I meant Water HEATER Closet, as opposed to a Water Closet*** Those are two very different things.

3 Response to "This is for you, dad."

  1. Meghan Says:

    Wow, I really like your new apartment! I'm totally jealous of all of your counter and cupboard space in your kitchen! That was the one downside to our new place. No counter or cupboard space here. I have to be really creative.

  2. Tiffany Says:

    That looks like a great place! It's almost identical to our second home, it brings back a lot of great memories. Congrats guy's, we're happy for you!

  3. Brent Johansen Says:

    Thanks for posting this. It's nice to be able to see where you are living. Very nice apartment.

Post a Comment